Dear friends, first of all, I apologise for the delay in posting the roundup. I had included chocolates and toffees in this roundup, but did not receive any entry. But I received different versions of cakes, cookies and cupcakes. Before I present to you the entries I received, I would like to announce the final event in the sweet series.
Sweet series - Rice/Wheat sweets & Diabetic friendly sweets
Please read the following points before sending in your entries.
1. Cook anything sweet that come under the category of this month - Rice/Wheat sweets & Diabetic friendly sweets and post the recipe with picture on your blog.
Rice/Wheat sweets include ANY sweet with rice or wheat as the main ingredient. example - sweet pongal or lapsi. Please include sugar free or low sugar sweets for Diabetic friendly sweets.
2. Multiple entries welcome. Your entries can be from your archives. All you need to do is edit that post and add a link to this announcement. But it will be really fun to create a new dish!
3. If you are sending from your archives, create a new post and add a link to your entries and this announcement. You do not have to rewrite the recipe. This is just to bring to the notice of your visitors, so they can send in their entries. - This is optional.
4. Feel free to use the logo.
5. Please send an e-mail to sweetseries at paajaka dot com with the following details on or before Feb 20, 2009.
(please copy the same format given below)
* Subject Line: Rice/wheat sweets & Diabetic friendly sweets
* Blog author:
* Blog name:
* Dish Name:
* URL to the post:
6. A picture of the dish (any size) - Please send only JPG files.
7. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the round up.
8. The roundup of this event will be posted within one week after deadline. Thank you and looking forward to all your enthusiastic participation once again.
Here is the roundup up of sweet series - Baked sweets. Yet another wonderful, colorful sweets. Thank you friends, for sending in your entries and making this event a grand success. Please click on the picture to view it large.
1. Eggless orange cake tried by (non blogger) Ramya Jambunath
2. Almond cookies
3. Choco chip nutty cookies
4. Eggless butter cookies
5. Eggless chocolate cookie
7. Chocolate chunk cherry cake
8. Jam centered cookies
10. Peanut butter sandwich cookies
11. Eggless orange muffin
13. Eggless vanilla cupcake
14. Vegan choco oats cookies
15. Vegan peanut butter chocolate raisin cookies
16. Christmas Fruits&Nuts Savarin Cake
17. Brownies cupcakes
18. Fig almond melting moments
19. Eggless banana nut muffin
20. Eggless saffron walnut eggless cake
21. Eggless butter cookies
22. Eggless tutti frutti cookies
23. Nankatai - Indian biscuit
24. Sweet puff - coconut filling
25. Christmas cake baked in pressure cooker
Previous Sweet series roundup
Puran poli / Sweet chapathi roti
Chikki and Laddu
Deep fried and steam cooked sweets
Milk sweets - spongy texture
Halwa Kathli Burfi Peda
Please let me know if any of your entry is not included in this roundup. Thank you friends for pouring in your entries and looking forward for the same enthusiastic participation once again for this last and final event in the sweet series.