Friends, it is a great pleasure hosting events in Paajaka and here I'm proud to host this month's MEC - Nuts. MEC is Microwave easy cooking. The name tells it all. This event focuses only on the recipes that uses ONLY microwave for cooking. This wonderful idea of Microwave cooking event was initiated by Srivalli of Cooking for all seasons. Thank you so much Srivalli. I am glad to host this wonderful event.
The theme for this month in MEC is Nuts. Here goes the simple but mandatory rules of participation for this event.
1. Cook any dish starring NUTS (any nut) as the main ingredient in a Microwave and post it on your blog from now till the last date of April, 2009. Note: Posts on Safety, Tips and other things related to to the theme are also most welcome.
2. Feel free to use this logo:3. Multiple recipes are permitted and recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
4. Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if you create a new post and linking to your entries, this post as well as Srivalli's MEC post.
5. Non bloggers are welcome to send in their entries. Just mail me with recipe and picture and I will include in the roundup.
6. Links to this post as well as to Srivalli's MEC post are required.
7. The entire cooking needs to be done in Microwave. Of course, use food processor or others for grinding stuffs, but no stove top please. Only vegetarian entries will be accepted. No egg and no meat please.
8. Send in your entry to mythreyee at paajaka dot com with the following details on or before Apr 30th 2009.
Subject: MEC - Nuts
Your name in your blog:
Your blog's name:
Name of the dish that your are sending:
Perma link to the post:
Picture (jpg only) of the dish that you are sending.
I hope the rules are clear. Please mail me if you have any questions. Let's get started. Let's celebrate Nuts all april. Looking forward to all those delicious entries. The roundup will be posted within a week after last date.